Well for starters we have had internet all day...so thats always a plus.
But I just had an over all good day.
Woke up had breakfast with our guests before I walked to work. So walked to the Children's Home. Played/taught my preschoolers. We went on walks and colored and talked about colors. It was a good time with them. They are so sweet and just really want some one to give them attention. What 3-6 year old doesn't love undivided attention?! SO! That is what I give them. I also worked some, wish more, time with Momma Anna. Who is learning quite well. We are on the sounds of the alphabet. I had her write all her letters 5 times each, upper case and lower. I have never done this before, but I know repetition and practice is helpful!
Went home and ate lunch. Then prepared for kid's church, which I semi-led because Holly will be at a home school co-op for the next couple weeks so I will take her place for leader: which is just a Bible story, discussion, and prayer.
Also played soccer, futball here. They are very good! But I will get better the more I play with them! I was the only girl playing soo i'll use that excuse. It was so fun playing though.
Walked home, had dinner, and now just hanging with the family. Playing some games with the boys and probably going to bed early.
I am really liking it here.
I have only been here about a week and I already feel at home!
Delanee it sounds like you are having an awesome time! I can't wait to read more about your adventures, keep it up! I would love to see pictures of and read a description about where you are living, who your family is, what your goals are etc... I am so glad you are writing!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
Love, Kristin
Sounds good, thanks for the input!!
ReplyDelete