Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sudden issue

It's weird to say you have a "bad feeling" about something. Because you can't prove it until the bad thing strikes. And it did.
As of right now I am sitting in a hotel room in Paris, France by the airport. Apparently my flight was cancelled about a month ago and I was never informed. I would have never got on the first flight knowing I would be stranded alone in a foreign country. I have always wanted to go to Paris and do the touristy things, but this doesn't count.
I have already had anxiety over flows in the last 12 hours, this didn't help.
I know when you enter the mission field the devil is so intimidated he is going to dip his finger in what ever mischief he can. This is not the end of the world I am realizing now that I have experienced the worst of this situation. I just have to keep my faith high in God, and the devil will then become frustrated, which I love to think about.

I am happy that I signed up for air fare insurance because that was a God thing. I was debating and now that I made that decision, I am in a hotel and get 3 free meals on Delta for their mishap.
Well I will officially be in Cameroon tomorrow around 8:15 their time, and about 3:15 pm our time. It will be so nice finally arriving. I already feel like I am in for a wild ride, and it has just begun.
Maybe the Lord has something planned for me to do at this hotel tonight for Him. You never know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment