Very hesitant in coming all together, I am not where I should be. Not location wise, but spiritually. Yes, I gave "everything" up for Him, but I should be on fire for Him. I should be this great light to the people here, yet I ma a mere flicker. In some quiet time last night I was really struggling being here and also worrying about things at home: Family, and if people will feel the same way about me, be as close, with the little to no contact I have here. I know it's the devil whispering in my ear, but I feel like I will loose what I had just built.
In my little devotional one of the writers was talking about the verse "Let you 'yes' be 'yes' and your 'no' be 'no'. I got a word from God just saying these 2 months you said YES to me, so mean yes, Delanee. Let what is at home, be home, and it will be there when you get back. If it isn't then it wasn't as important as you thought.
Another verse I got randomly reading the Bible was Psalms 80:19 "Restore us, O Lord God Almighty. Make your face shine upon us, that we may be saved" In my case restored to where I should be, and save by being saved from myself. I tend to over think everything, So I need to just let God shine on me and not worry so much especially while I am here. I have enough to worry about here. Just trust Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment