Monday, February 7, 2011

Begin the Journey.

2/7/2011
Orlando ---> JFK (New York)

I am not a very good writer but when I am full of emotions I typically write alot. The only difference in this circumstance is that I am writing, and people may actually be reading this. I don't know how many people will be reading this, but it is open to whom ever wants to hear about my adventures in Africa.

Since Monday, a week ago from today, I have been a tub of emotions. An over-flowing tub of emotions.

I just got in a routine: work, friends, a boyfriend, and involvement in the church. Fully knowing I would be leaving at the beginning of February. My year plan since this summer, but now that I am actually on the flight leaving everything I am comfortable with, for the first time in my life I am actually uncertain how I feel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that God has a great plan for me but it is some what disconcerting not knowing what it is. I know everyone feels that way, but it is just hard to not know. I know that leaving my cushy life in satellite for Him is just the beginning of my road that He wants me on.

Just hanging in the Airport now, having some expensive food and over priced water. Love airports!
Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment