Just as my adventure of traveling here was subject to change as are plans here. The children out in the bush are no longer in need of saving. Which is good they have family from other towns coming to get them this week. It is bitter sweet. I was really excited to be part of that but now I wont be participating, but it is for a good reason. They should be with their real family. I just feel like I "should" be doing more. However, I know that I am doing all that I can do here, to the best of my ability.
We have company again which constantly tests me "introvert" in me. Having company always over is sometimes hard for me to constantly entertain. SO I tend to go away and spend a little by myself and then go back in to the activities. It's hard to explain but being around people all the time takes alot out of me. So I have to balance. ha
Well going to visit some more.
Talk soon.
I love reading about how God is working through you. We are praying for you. (& miss you!)
ReplyDelete