Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Storm is over...

My awful week of loneliness and slight depression is over. SO HAPPY. Back to bliss with my boy and with my life. Yes, I am not done with school which is annoying but I am in school (progressing), slowly but surely. AND I am working a dumb job, but I need to live life alot more lightly. I don't know why I always stress over EVERYTHING. I need to stop. I was reading the Bible the other day and it says don't worry about what you look like. (Not that that is what I was worrying about.) God blessed the flowers of the field with beauty and they don't ever worry what they look like and they are beautiful. I know that flowers cant really feel or be vain, but God is just saying depend on Him in every aspect of your life, and I need to more. I am working on it. Like I said on a previous blog- I made goals at the beginning of the year. Not a "New year's resolution" but goals for the year. One's I can actually accomplish. It says be more joyful. Its only March and I have not even attempted it. I am working on it. I feel a little accomplished being 23 and knowing points in my life that I know I need work on. Instead of being in my 40s or 50s and then needing to start adapting and changing. THank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment