Tuesday, March 27, 2012

spring break?

So everyone...well BCC and the public school system are on spring break. Except I am writing this in class

I am about to leave though so its ok. Doing well in school is very important to me. Its so weird how different school is to me once I took the year off it helped me see that school is important and I actually found a major that is easy to me. Is it weird that high school was easy to me then I went to college and it wasn't like I did bad the first 3 years of college, but it wasn't like I could just slide by and get good grades like in high school.
Now that I am a communication major it is like high school all over again. Its easy and that makes me like it and actually strive for a high A instead of just a B.

I only have class today and tomorrow then Erik and I are trying to plan something fun for us to do. Either Orlando, or camping or just something fun to do together and possibly with our friends.

Well going back to class...meh.

Trying to keep us with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment