Well this is my spring break!
That's good and all, get a little bit of time off school.
Me and Erik call it "me time", but the fact is, is I don't know what to do with free time. I want to paint but by the time I get started I have no inspiration. I want to be inspired, but you cant really force inspiration.
I didn't tell Panera that I was on spring break so that I could have a couple free days, which I am happy I did. It seems like even when I have an off day I end up in that place, either eating, picking up a pay check, or just trying to remember when I work next.
My life is pretty uneventful, which I guess is a good thing.
School, work, hang with Erik, hang with friends. Guess thats good for now.
Soon enough it will be a whirl-wind and I will have a family and kids and I will wish that I could just be bored during my spring break.
I guess it forces me to journal or blog, what ever you want to call me writing down my thoughts for a potential of the world to see.
My mom told me that I should write down all of the different events that it seems like God is using the power of healing in me life together with Erik. SO I will write on those events because God has been the opposite of quiet in my life lately. I stepped away from working at the church, but God had that as being a plan to get me and Erik even closer to him. It seemed like when I stepped away from working at the church that God opened another door to show that He is so important in my life. Me and E starting going to a new church in Merritt Island and we just got enveloped in the power of Christ. EVery Sunday going to church just seemed that God wanted to be more and more part of our lives. Starting the beginning of the year is when E and I did the "Daniel Fast" with our new church. Which not only jump started us to want to eat better but pushed us to yearning to get in shape. We also made goals at the beginning of the year personally. Since then E and I have read our Bible's everyday and have just been on a straight line of Christian music, Bible teachings daily and reading the Bible together and talking about it. Pretty awesome. I know I should not be bragging about my boyfriends status with God but I am so excited. When I first met him a close friend said something that stuck with me "you are too good for him" and I was. If he was the same person that I met I do not think we would be together. We are both more responsible and even if my day-to-day life seems boring I talk to God daily and He talks back. That is far from boring.
Some of the amazing "miracles" or as they say it at GroupWork Camps "God sightings" lately in our lives have been vast.
1. Erik is no longer speaking pain or arthritis over his arms. He is no longer going to see a Doctor because he is speaking healing over his body. He is saying God has healed me.
2. The other week when I had hives I knew it was emotional or due to anxiety because I was on a severe anti-inflamitory and yet day after day I was still getting hives. Not as extreme, but they were there. I prayed. I prayed over my day, gave it to the Lord and after I opened my eyes one of my hives on my arm that was there has vanished.
3. Erik last Friday got a stomach bug. He had it for a couple days. Was scared a few times that he would have to run out of class because his stomach hurt so bad. There were 2 other teachers that had the same thing. Over the weekend in the middle of the night he prayed healing over his body out loud. He immediately felt better. From that point on he was fine. The other 2 teachers were out for the following week, from that same stomach bug. He was so grateful because he had a big judging of his orchestra that following weekend. I am so grateful for God.
Not only did God put Erik in my life, but He showed himself to us and changed our relationship. We are closer to eachother and each of us are closer to God.
I will continue to write "God sightings" in our lives as the come. I know there are more that have happened just cant think of them right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment