This weekend was really hard.
If you read my previous blog it was on losing my as close as it comes grandmother figure. But not only did that happen...I missed work due to being in a slight depression on Thursday night and Friday afternoon. I started breaking out in hive on Friday. It wasn't that bad but I noticed the uncomfortably hotness and welts on my body. It started small and spiratic.
I worked on Saturdaynight from 5-close and I could just feel them growing. I left hoping that I could just go to bed and wake up with them gone, but that didn't happen. From Saturday night to Monday morning the hives continues and then moved to swelling of my hands, face, and ankles and feet. It was rough. The funeral was on Sunday afternoon and i went because I had to I needed to i had a feeling that I was being attacked by the enemy. He didn't want me to go celebrate the victory of God entering Ethel into His kingdom. I was not going to let him win. I sat through the service but throughout my mom and I could see and feel them growing. Hives are so strange I have had them before and it seems like they have to cover every part of my body before they leave me. Finally Monday morning it came to my face which really freaked me put because it was so close to my throat. Which possibly leads to closing of the throat so o went to the doctor.
The doctor's iS never a good subject for me and my family. Having no insurance really makes you think about going to the doctor's very seriously. Should I really go. Yes! I had to it had been maybe 5years since I went to the doctors last. So I went toughest or out. Left the house even though I was super embarrassed by my swollen body.
The doctor saw me, actually the RN. She told me I was having a severe reaction to....something. great. So i got a prescription for an anti-inflammation medicine, and an allergy medicine. But she told me that it could just be stress and anxiety. Which I could see. I do tend to internalize everything! Soooo. That's a whole nother blog.
I am good now! Feel like my self. Thank God! I don't see how He could save me from.death if Je didn't have something planned for me. And i haven't fulfilled what He has planned for me yet! So He isnt ready to take me and i am not ready to go. Amen! I need to work on anti-anxiety practices. I don't know how but if you have anything I can try before I go to medicine please let me know.
Well I am in class so should probably pay attention. Test next class so i pray I remember everything I studied.
Thanks for reading my daily grind with D!
No comments:
Post a Comment