I have been dreaming of Africa.
They have come in full force.
At least one a week.
This weeks I woke up crying.
My whole family was planning a trip to cameroon. My parents, the twins, JP and even Peyton were all going. We have gone on many a "family vacations- road trips" so it was alot like that. We were packing up and getting loaded in the car and I got a phone call. Some one told me that I couldn't go on my trip. I was scheduled to work I think and I had to return back home to fulfill my prior commitment. SO my whole family was going to Cameroon with out me and I woke up in the middle of the night crying because I couldn't go with them.
I want to go back so bad. I think about the Children everyday. Wondering what they are doing, how they are, missing their smiling faces. They are imprinted on my mind forever.
I was trying to explain it to Erik... How the violin is part of him. He needs it, craves it in a way. It is the same with the people I met and got to know in Cameroon, I crave it in a way. I miss it every day and dream of going back. I will one day. I know I will. It is all in God's timing, I know and I need to stop trying to make things in my timing.
Well its Wednesday on my spring break, so no work and no class! I get to go to church with E!
No comments:
Post a Comment