Sunday, March 6, 2011

Monday Monday

Waking up this monday morning I am quite refreshed, which is weird for me. I love to sleep. Today on my agenda is painting again. I should finish the boarder/columns today. I am painting in blue so hopefully I don't spill it on the nice yellow. I'll write more later but I wanted to write before I left today for "work".

Yesterday, I was sitting in church before it started reading my bible/doing a sort of devotion. I was reading Colossians 3. And When I read verse 15 I heard this little voice saying you need to write that on your blog. I am not the only one struggling with something in their lives right now. SO if you are reading this and you need peace in either a decision or something that you already decided on. "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful" Peace is a big thing in my life. I know when I make a decision and I feel peace about it then it was the right choice. It is hard when you are coming up to a big decision. I would know. Coming to Africa by myself was not easy at all, but in all that God is doing in my life is making me have peace in all the decisions that He is leading me to make. I don't know who that verse is for but I hope it helps.

Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment