Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back at it.

It has been too long since I have posted on this. I cant sleep so I figured I would talk about it. I have practice in the morning (6:45) so I should be heading to bed, but it doesn't always work that way. I have been a bit overwhelmed with my life lately. School has taken me for a whirl. I am taking 5 classes: nonverbal communication, communication in the family, statistics, spanish 1, and History of American Journalism. My two COM classes are always my favorite, beings why I chose that as a major. Spanish and Statistics is just alot of work online, spending time in front of my computer which I should be doing less of and now I am sitting here typing away going to regret it in the morning. Now don't get me started on the History of American journalism class. It is literally killing me, well not literally, but you know what I mean. I hate history. meh. ok there was my whining.

Today we had a swim meet Satellite vs. Palm Bay high which was the smoothest our team has participated, acted, and cheered. I was very proud. It was awesome to see that we are the youngest coaches in Brevard and we have such a well behaved swim team. I also got to just hang with some of my swimmers and be silly on the bus ride home and I had so much fun with them. That is what I miss the fun you have with swimming. I try to bring it back in practices and show them that swimming and hard work go hand in hand, but recently it has just been a lot more of the you are too "mean" which I DO NOT understand. How am I mean?! I go to 3 practices and a meet. I can barely breathe with classes and I am trying to spend any waking moment with my Erik.

I love the kids though. I love that I can just be silly with them but I do demand respect. It is a fine line that I am still getting used to.

Well I am going to write more so I will go to sleep now and write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment